We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Bequia to Mayreau?

vermont
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Ferry from Bequia to Mayreau?

It seems there use to be mail boat service from Bequia to Mayreau. Now, It sounds like the mail boats pass Bequia and go strait to the lower Grenadine islands. We were going to go to Bequia first then to Mayreau. Now we may just visit one or the other as we do not want to ferry back to St. Vincent then fly or ferry to Union island. We only have a few weeks and if we had a month it would be ok. thanks!

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,851 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Bequia to Mayreau?

I would not miss either. The ferry ride from St Vincent to Bequia is less than an hour so no big deal. Think of it as a Free Boat Ride! Enjoyable way to while away an hour.

Durango, Colorado
Level Contributor
749 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from Bequia to Mayreau?

Just by chance...You may be able to do this...as we are. We are staying on Bequia & on our last day there we are taking the Schooner to the Tabago Cays---on a tour/trip. Then getting picked up by water taxi from the boat & going over to Mayreau for 3 nights. We changed most of our scheduling around to be able to accomplish this....We really want to see Mayreau as well as a couple of the other islands. Its quite the task to get it straight.....I think my brain hurts from it! LOL!

KNK

3. Re: Ferry from Bequia to Mayreau?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mayreau
Recent Conversations