We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival 2014

Brooklyn, New York...
3 posts
Save Topic
Carnival 2014

Ok I'm planning a trip for carnival TNT 2014 the planned number of people are ten as of now. Please can someone guide me in the right direction I'm looking for a villa or hotel near the action to accommodate this large number and a website or source for costumes and bands a well as fetes. I know this is asking a lot but if anyone has the answers I deeply appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance.

21. Re: Carnival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2016, 15:52
Cambridge, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Carnival 2014

What are the dates for Carnival 2014? Thanks for posting.

Cambridge, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Carnival 2014

Can someone please advise me of the Dates for Carnival 2014. Thanking you in advance.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,525 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Carnival 2014

Try Google.

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Carnival 2014

hi from london , the dates for trinidad carnival 2014. is. wait for it ( jokes ) . 3/4. march 2014. lol

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Carnival 2014

If don't have goggle then count 40 days from Good Friday. That would get you to Ash Wednesday. The Mon and Tues before ash wed is carnival lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Carnival 2014

hi poison arrow , the date is . 3 . 4. march for the trini carnival 2014. lol

28. Re: Carnival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 September 2013, 14:05
Penal
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: Carnival 2014

3rd and 4th march 2014

Edited: 03 January 2014, 03:33
Port of Spain...
1 post
Save Reply
30. Re: Carnival 2014

Trinidad & Tobago has the best Carnival in the world. I visited http://www.culturecrossroadstt.com/ and it is a great option to consider. The owner is a great guy if you ever meet him ask him to sing a few lines of his world fanous song. Once you visit Trinidad and can drop in to view the place you will learn some history of the Carnival of T&T.

Get answers to your questions about Trinidad and Tobago