We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinidad Carnival 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Trinidad Carnival 2014

Hotel.....check

Flight....check

Friends.......not so check. Sigh

Some of my folk backed out on me once they saw the cost of the trip. I kept telling them Trinidad Carnival is not cheap, especially when you want to do everything. lol.

Is there anyone who is also planning and struggling with some of the details and friends?

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Yes!! Im from NYC and have no one to go with. Sucks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Let's do this! I just sent you a message :)

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

I'm having the same dilemma . Last year this cost me my whole trip ! Got partial refund on my flight but I lost my down payment for my costume .

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Oh nooo! U can send me a private msg and we can most def link!

5. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2016, 15:52
Edited: 11 May 2016, 15:52
6. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2016, 15:52
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,640 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

To send a private message, click on the person's name then on the left side column look for the link, Send Message.

London, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Hey, did you guys decide to hook up? I'm looking for people go with and play mas. Managed to go a few years ago with a friend who lives there but I can't get anyone to TRAVEL there with me :(

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Send me a msg. I'm all Cirque-tified with YUMA and soooooo ready

Fort Lauderdale...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2014

Please check your inbox, I sent you a message. Looking for a small group to join going to 2014 Trinidad Carnival.... indea_l@hotmail.com is my e-mail

Edited: 24 August 2013, 02:10
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad and Tobago