We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
127 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

I'm trying to decide on which day to fly back from Tobago to get home in the US. Our flight to the US from Trinidad leaves around midnight. I'll be spending the latter part of my trip in Tobago and plan on leaving Tobago on a flight in the late afternoon on the day that I'll depart for the US.

Am I leaving enough time and is the airline typically reliable enough for me to do all this in one day? I'm trying to avoid staying in Trinidad for the last night if I could.

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
766 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

There is also the ferry as a consideration in case there are problems with the airways...

https://ttitferry.com/schedule.php?mid=3

Edited: 22 March 2014, 20:07
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
127 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

Ah, that's a good idea too. It makes me feel better to know that there is a backup.

Thanks tdsuperstar.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

Yes, that is possible.

4. Re: Same day flying from Tobago to Trinidad and to US?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad and Tobago