We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival 2005 (Place to stay)

Orlando
3 posts
Save Topic
Carnival 2005 (Place to stay)

Hello

This is a Trini from Orlando. My friends, my husband and myself are looking for a place to stay for Carnival 2005 the dates will be Feb 2nd 2005 to Feb 9th 2005 we are willing to pay up to $50US/night/person. The locations we are interested in is Port-of-Spain, Woodbrook, Cascase, St. Anns or Belmont but not very far inside from the Savanah. Please e-mail me as soon as possible as I have been searching for weeks now here are two e-mail address: crsebro@yahoo.com or brox_1@bellsouth.net.

Thank you have a great day and a fantastic week.

Trinidad and Tobago
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnival 2005 (Place to stay)

Hi dear!

This is the second time tonight that I am replying, hopefully you'll receive this message. My great aunt and I has just finished building a brand new appartment for the sole purpose of starting a BedandBreakfast accomodation, here on sixth street in Barataria. As you know that's very close to Port of Spain

We are now in the process of furnishing the two bedroom appartment and we'll be more than glad to have you. The price is right and we also provide of course breakfast and we can sleep 6.

We can also make you a variety of local dishes as you desire at a reasonable price. There's parking on the premises and as you know the priority busroute or a taxistand iare around the corner on fifth street.

You may contact us at sintjoris56@hotmail.com and I'll send you a foto of our house and appartment.

I remain respectfullyyours, Jennifer Martina and Aunt Eddy.

Get answers to your questions about Trinidad