We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Carnival

I am planning to go to carnival 2013, where is best to stay? I want to stay in Trinidad during carnival, then go over to Tabago after.

Thanks

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,899 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnival

Hyatt, Crowne Plaza, Hilton, Carlton Savannah, Kapok. There are other mom & pop places but these are usually fully booked well in advance of the coming Carnival.

Check the classifieds in this online local newspaper:

http://www.newsday.co.tt/

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnival

hi trinidad carnival is the best carnival in the world and you will enjoy it. when it comes to a place to stay if you have family or freinds who have contacts in trini that is better and will work out less expensive than the hotels andalso the amount of time you plan to stay in trini. you should start looking now if you go onto the internet and download trinidad newspapers you can have a look on there classified adds. or cotnact your travel agent for advice. i hope this will help you.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnival

How long are you planning to stay? Maybe you should check out www.carnival-concierge.com

4. Re: Carnival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad