We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinidad - Carnival 2007

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Trinidad - Carnival 2007

Hi there,

Hope your all well:o) I'm trying to find out more info on the 2007 carnival as i'm going to be moving over to Trinidad in November 2006, i have been booked in with the band Tribe already i think??? It just so happens i'm gonna be over there for the band launch on 12th August...... massively Buzzin'! Anyways, does anyone know if the officil website is up and running yet, if its not, does anyone know the route in which is gonna be used, paticularly where it ends?

If anyone has any hint or tips for my 3 week visit in August they would be most appreciated, i'm going to use the 3 weeks to look for an apartment, etc as well. I've kinda got my head fixated on living within westmoorings, so if anyone has any tips on this area again they'd be most appreciated.

Thank you

SWM

Florida
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trinidad - Carnival 2007

Don't know what is happening with Tribe yet however band launchings are great places to meet other diehard Tribe masqueraders and you will find out about your other questions about movement.

As for finding a place to live--Westmoorings is a very good bet. It is close enough to Port of Spain, has really good shopping and some great night life and boating is not too far away if you want to go down the islands from time to time.

2. Re: Trinidad - Carnival 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad