We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a Hotel in or near Port of Spain Feb 15 to 22nd!!

Thunder Bay, Ontario
Level Contributor
254 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Need a Hotel in or near Port of Spain Feb 15 to 22nd!!

Hi There, I'm helping my daughter...they booked a flight to Port of Spain for a wedding she is in there, but they hadn't booked the hotel since they didn't have the money. Now, because it's carnival of course, the hotels are filling up in Port of Spain. Can anyone advise me if there are any hotels just outside the city that may be a bit cheaper? There are rooms at the Holiday Inn that run about 207$ Canadian a night which is a bit steep for them.

I don't know at the moment where in Port of Spain the wedding will be, and it seems to be a fairly large city. I also don't know how easy it is to get around there with or without a car.

If you have any advice, please let me know. It would be for only two adults. THANKS!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,810 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a Hotel in or near Port of Spain Feb 15 to 22nd!!

See my answer in the other forum where you posted the same Q.

2. Re: Need a Hotel in or near Port of Spain Feb 15 to 22nd!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain
Recent Conversations