We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.


Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic

Does anyone know the current laws on english born people wanting to emergrate to tobago?3

Level Contributor
1,512 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobago

Try the T&T High Commission

42 Belgrave Square,


London, SW1X 8NT


020 7245 9351


Opening Hours

9AM to 5 PM

Closed on Public Holidays

4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobago

You can apply for Resident Status in Trinidad and Tobago if you are:

•The spouse of a resident or citizen of Trinidad and Tobago.

•The parent or grandparent of a resident or citizen of Trinidad and Tobago who resides in the country and is willing and able to provide care and maintenance for you.

•Working in Trinidad and Tobago under a Work Permit for five or more continuous years at the time of application.

•A former resident or citizen of Trinidad and Tobago and wish to become a resident again

As PoisonArrow said, you should contact the TT High Commission in London. You can also check the TT Government's website at


Click on Service for Citizens, then click the tab for Foreign Residents, then click on Migrating to TT, then click on Citizenship.


Good luck with your venutres!

3. Re: Tobago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:42
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor