We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WeBeat 2012 St James Live

Which Port of Spain hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
continental usa
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
WeBeat 2012 St James Live

Well folks I am in T&T again for family and business matters. I am from St James and it is my good fortune that I will be in time for the WeBeat festival. from what I am hearing it is going to be a bash this year. T&T celebrates 50 years of Independence and all celebrations in the island has taken on the 'spirit ' of this great occasion. I am here and will post as the time gets closer.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WeBeat 2012 St James Live

Can you tell more about this WeBeat Festival.

I must have missed this info since I don't read the newspapers much.

Edited: 22 May 2012, 21:37
continental usa
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WeBeat 2012 St James Live

Well WeBeat is 12 years old. From what I gather it started with the Renaissance Project in the St James area. There was a plan to recreate theSt James of old. The group responsible for Festival is the C.I.C. The festival runs from the 1st to the 9th. Street Pan,Jazz Beat,Pan&Tassa in the Park just to name a few.Word has it that from the past fest.which were good this one promises to be great.B4 I forget it is a yearly event. If you need more there is a website www.webeat.org Hope I helped.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WeBeat 2012 St James Live

Thanks for the website I will check it out. Looks intresting.

4. Re: WeBeat 2012 St James Live

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain