We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

Could someone give me some names of reputable taxi services that one could use when returning home at night for Carnival 2013. I would also like to get the names of any good Tour Guide Company that you are aware of. Thanks for the information.

London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

hi ginger , downtown port of spain there is a taxi service called. independant square taxi service. the driver's name is ( sparrow ) #. 625-3032 and on his card he also says he does proffesional tour guide. this gentelmen took me from downtown to the hilton. im not sure about late at night to be picked up. from a fete. its a bit tricky epscialy late morning. but you can always try. hope this info helps you. and if you are very good looking and in the ages of 40-plus. you can always give me a call. ( joke ).

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

Hi xxx333, thanks for the information. I will add this to my file. Carnival time is a difficult time for transportation because of the demand. I am not in the 40-plus category so I missed the boat to London but thanks for the invitation.

Edited: 22 October 2012, 14:16
London, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

hi ginger. 3556. im glad i could help you with the taxi info. i was going to say have a lovely time but that will happen espcially during carnival. if you see a handsome london man with a carib in his hands that will be me . just say ginger. and i will buy you a drink. enjoy.

Trinidad
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

Hi Ginger, I wholeheartedly recommend Elite Auto, they do both taxi service and tours, there are several persons on TA who have used the service and there have been no complaints, their prices are also excellent compared to airport/hotel taxi services, they can be contacted @ 868-764-9108 or eliteauto101@gmail.com

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
402 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

Brett: Thanks for information. I will add it to my file.

6. Re: Private Taxi Service and Tour Guide Company in Port-of-Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 14:18