We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour guides

Which Port of Spain hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Murphysboro, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Private tour guides

My husband and I along with two other couples will be coming to Port-of-Spain in January 2007 aboard the Regal Princess. We are looking to hire a private tour guide to show us the sights while we are there for a day. Does anyone have a name of someone who would be willing to do this? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance, Lu

Dominican Republic
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private tour guides

Replying to your post. There is a lady there in Trinidad by the name of Leslee Paul who can help you. She helped us with organising tours for us when we were there last year. You can try her for further information at: leslee_paul@yahoo.com.

Trinidad
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private tour guides

You can try this number: 662-2841 ask for Judith Voss. I am not sure if she lives there still but its her parent's house and they can direct you accordingly.

She is a friend of our family's and does tours around TnT for tourists. She has her own business.

Murphysboro, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private tour guides

Thank you for the help! Does she happen to have an e-mail address? Lu

Murphysboro, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private tour guides

Murphysboro, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private tour guides

6. Re: Private tour guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 04:19