We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinidad Carnival 2015

Which Port of Spain hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
9 posts
Save Topic
Trinidad Carnival 2015

I'm in a desperate need of suggestions for next year carnival. It's gone be my first time visiting Trinidad. Any information on where to stay? What kind of thickets I should buy? Any information on transportation will be appreciated. I'm calling on all the carnival experts! My email is meheret.baye@yahoo.com. if you're going and wants to travel togther, hit me up. Thank you

Columbus, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

Hi

Im traveling to TnT, for carnival.

From Feb 1st thru the 22nd.I have been to Trinidad, many times.

What are your plans for your trip? How long and what kind of adventure agenda are you up for?

Trinidad, is one of the best trips that a person can experience.

2. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 21:36
Maraval, Trinidad
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

the affordable hotels I will recommend are:

Monique's Guest House 114-116 Saddle Road, Maraval, Trinidad - (868) 628-3334

The Chaconia Hotel 106 Saddle Road, Maraval, Trinidad - (868) 628-2172

The Villa Maria Inn 48A Perseverance Road, Maraval, Trinidad - (868) 629-8023

The Cascadia Hotel & Conference Center Ariapita Road, St. Ann's, Trinidad - (868) 623-4208

These are close enough to the action. the main areas to explore are Port of Spain, St Ann's, Woodbrook and Maraval.

I personally find Alicia Guest House is run down. But if you are just looking for somewhere to lay your head. there is quite affordable. Alicia's House 7 Coblentz Gardens, St. Ann's, Trinidad - (868) 623-2802

4. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 16:35
London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

Hi All,

My tickets are all booked for Trinidad carnival and I will be there from the 11th to the 23rd... Problem is I have no accommodation as yet. Has anyone got any advice as I hear hotels are real expensive. I am traveling on my own (first time) so haven't got to worry about sharing with others.

Also, will like to meet some guys out there as I will be going solo... I'm from London England so let me know if anyone is up for meeting up at the Carni... also advice from anyone whom has experienced the carnival wouldn't go a miss...

Look forward to hearing from you ;-)

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

For all you people coming for Carnival, I hope they don't cancel or postpone Carnival next year. There are requests and talks of they should or should not, due to ebola.

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

So far they have decided that, no, it would not be cancelled.

8. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2014, 12:36
St. Maarten-St...
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

Greetings,

I am making my first ever trip to trinidad carnival and having a hard time finding affordable accommodation. I am also going solo and would like to have some folks to fete with.

I welcome any tips and assistance on this matter.

Thank you.

St Maarten
Level Contributor
11 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trinidad Carnival 2015

Good luck, heard everything is booked unless you are willing to spend $200 a night

Get answers to your questions about Port of Spain