We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coco reef hotel Tobago

Leighton Buzzard...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
coco reef hotel Tobago

Going to coco reef in January 2011. Are the de-luxe sea view rooms REALLY sea view and is it better to be on an upper floor with balcony rather than ground floor with patio

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
777 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coco reef hotel Tobago

www.mytobago.info/hotels/coco-reef-resort.htm

Check out the above....should give you an idea. Very nice hotel.

enjoy!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coco reef hotel Tobago

I stayed in a ground floor with a patio a few years ago and the grounds were beautiful we could see the ocean but in the distance. We still thought it was a stunning view.

Do make sure that you go to the township and check out the local scene. Nice to eat out of the hotel as the food is like any other hotel food.

We saw a great local variety show in the dance hall I guess you would call it. Highlight of our trip.

Have a lovely time, Tobago is fab.

London
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: coco reef hotel Tobago

Lovely place, we are staying next door at the moment. As safety concerns are rather serious here in Tobago, this is the place to be stuck in! You will enjoy it, prob. the best place in the whole TT.

jelena007@hotmail.co.uk

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coco reef hotel Tobago

I would have thought the higher floor would be better views. We stayed on a ground floor and I don't remember the views being great there's not much to look out on. The beach is enclosed by manmade Walls so not much to see, no real breathtaking views.

Sue

5. Re: coco reef hotel Tobago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2011, 08:33
Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations