We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sherwood Park Apartments - Carnbee

Lansdowne...
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sherwood Park Apartments - Carnbee

has anyone stayed at Sherwood Park Apartments in the Carnbee area of Tobago?

I see it gets excellent reviews here on TA, but they don't seem to have their own website showing rates or online reservations.

Would like to find out rates, availability, etc. If anyone knows any contact info I'd be most appreciative -

thanks all~!

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
UK
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sherwood Park Apartments - Carnbee

Sherwood Park Apts was one of the first properties on Tobago to get a website back in the 90's, you should have googled it:

http://www.sherwood-park.com/

We stayed there in 2000 and friends used it in later years. It is nice, has a special tranquility about it and is well run by Nigel and his wife and team.

You will need a rental car (or to develop a close relationship with a tyaxi driver who you can use most days) as it is tucked away off the main roads up a steep hill. However, some folks walk out to the main road (downhill) when going out, catch taxis there, then use taxis to be brought home at the end of a day trip.

Enjoy

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Lansdowne...
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sherwood Park Apartments - Carnbee

i DID google it - all i got in response was links to Trip Advisor!

thanks for that info!

3. Re: Sherwood Park Apartments - Carnbee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Tobago