We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yellow fever

Forest Row, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
yellow fever

Hi everyone. I understand that Trinidad is a Yellow Fever risk country, whilst Tobago isn't. We are coming to Tobago direct from the UK, but then doing some 'island-hopping' by plane. This means that we will take the airbridge to Trinidad and fly out of there, and the reverse when we return to Tobago. We will only be in transit in Trinidad - we have no plans to stay there. Will we still need to provide proof of vaccination against Yellow Fever? Tobago is listed as one of the countries that requires this if travellers are arriving from an at risk area.

Thank you for yoiur help.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yellow fever

I spent alot of time looking into this. NO required vac for Yellow Fever.Unless u intend to go to one specfic are in Trinidad a bird Sanctuary!.

This was advice given to me from your local NHS Travel Nurse.

Forest Row, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yellow fever

Thank you very much, Walkerworld!

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yellow fever

This is the 2nd time I have read of person asking if they have to show proof of YF shot.

I have never seen or heard an immigration officer ask for such proof/documentation.

4. Re: yellow fever

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Tobago