We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Reef - anyone been?

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Reef - anyone been?

We fancy Coco Reef for our honeymoon next June. Please can you tell me what activities are available and whether they're included or not as we love to snorkel but my hubby will be diving and I need other things to do. Also any weather reports or other advice? Thanks.

Florida
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

Coco Reef is one of the nicer hotels in Tobago.

I would suggest that you contact them about a package deal if you want to spend a lot of time snokeling.

The weather in Tobago is almost always sunny with a chance of sparadic showers. Rain very rarely last all day so if you wake up and it is raining, chances are that it will be over by the time you have breakfast.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

Coco Reef is nice, safe and comfortable if you can afford it.There will be a lot of tings for you to do in the area within walking distance.Walk to Pigeon Point,nice restaurants and bars close by,if your husband decides to do a dive in Speyside,go with him for the drive.June is still dry season,not much to see snorkelling off the resort,take a day trip to caribbean coastline,best for snorkelling,but pass up on buccoo reef and nylon pool,nothing to see there.

Port of Spain
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

Coco Reef is one of the best hotels in Tobago and one of the most expensive. It is in a very central area so there is lots to do at nights as the hotel is quite quiet so you will want to walk or take a taxi to some nearby restaurants which offer entertainment. Most Tobago hotels will not offer snorkelling/diving packages in their rates but it is definitely available everywhere.

leicester england
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

hi jim and liz here we posted a note on tobago we were there in june this year so read note if you have not already read this that explains alot to do etc

leicester england
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

hi jimandliz here again, did you read our notes we posted when we came back from Tabago on 1st july. We had been to our sons wedding in june the weather was good, food and staff were fantastic , plenty to do and we booked an all inclusive deal with www.travelcounsellers.com and we were very pleased with the price, give them a ring they may able to help. My son had diving lessons and whilst he was diving my daughter in law loved to snorkel, sunbathe and have treatments in the hotel which were very good. They have a gym which is good although not that big.

I am sure that you and husband would love some of the trips, we did a lot.

Have a super time.

jimandliz

leicester england
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

hi jimandliz here again. have you decided were you are going in tobago or else were in the world. hope you have agood time. and pop us line to let us know how you got on. and hope wedding went ok.

7. Re: Coco Reef - anyone been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations