We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
796 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Having just returned from an absolutely wonderful trip to Tobago once again, I HAVE to put in a good word for a lovely gentleman and his colleagues that I had the pleasure of dealing with!

I usually try to use a different car rental agency each time to try them out and spread the wealth. I have my usual three favourites, but decided to try this new fella as his agency was in the next village to where we were staying. I contacted him by email and we exchanged information (and chatter lol) after I was presented with a very good price. Upon arrival at the airport I was met outside the gate by Adrian, who handed me a birthday card as I had arrived on my birthday! What a great start. The car was awesome (had a rear view backup camera too!), clean and in tip top condition! Adrian also contacted me during our stay to say he would come by to clean the car anytime should we want. (didn't take him up on it as my brother in law washed it down pretty much daily).

I found this gentleman to be outstanding in his business dealings and it's safe to say that I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to rent! He will now be my yearly agency!

Thank you Adrian- carrorentals@gmail.com (1868) 721-9960

I found he went above and beyond the usual call of duty!

Edited: 15 March 2014, 18:49
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,174 posts
777 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Is the rental available in Scarborough?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
796 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

absolutely! Just email Adrian at the address provided. Excellent people.

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

I also want to shout out Adrian. Just back from a week in Tobago and he was on point with car rental--great car, great price, and wonderful service. A real pleasure to do business with him, look Carro up for sure!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

'Does he provide car rentals on Trinidad?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
796 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Hi Norman K. You would have to ask him at the above information provided. Good luck.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Thanks for the info, galaxycow. I'll be sure to reach out to him for our car rental. Do you think he will be willing to drop off the car rental at the place we will be staying? We have already arranged for pick up from the airport with our host and won't need to pick up the car until we arrive at our accommodations.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
796 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

I'm sure he would, pending on where you are staying. Email him. He is always prompt with his replies. Such a professional, polite gentleman!!! He came to our accommodations in Black Rock to renew a rental with friends of ours that stayed longer, so I see no issue, however, I can't speak for him. Good luck and give us a report upon your return.

Cheers!

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

I just got back from Tobago on May 17th. I took everyone's advice in this thread and went with Carro Rentals. I would also like to recommend this car rental business. Adrian provided us with the best possible customer service you could ask for. He was quick on his email responses and very friendly in person.

We were in Castara when we needed the car and Adrian drove up from Plymouth to drop off the car at no extra charge. Our last day with the car we dropped it off in Buccoo and Adrian came by to pick it up from there. Again at no extra charge. The next day we needed a ride to a hotel near the airport. Adrian offered to pick us up the next morning and drive us there. He went out of his way to do this for us. He didn't ask for anything in return. I'm extremely happy I went with Carro Rentals and I would most definitely do business with them again.

http://www.carrorentals.com/

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
796 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Yes, Adrian is a true gentleman with good business practices. I would recommend him any time!!

Ampthill
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Car Rental Extraordinaire!

Thanks for the recommendation.

We are travelling to Tobago in August, requiring 2 vehicles, and have booked with Adrian on the basis of the recommendations on here, his competitive prices and, more importantly, the level of service received so far. Each email has been answered very promptly and in a friendly and helpful manner.

I'm sure all will be ok during our stay and will, of course, provide an update on our return.

Thanks again!

Get answers to your questions about Tobago