We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
342 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

Hi, does anyone know how good or bad the wifi is at Turtle Beach? i.e. how strong the signal is, how fast what area's are covered?

Failing that, does anyone know where I can buy a data sim for my mifi?

Thanks

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Tobago
Level Contributor
495 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

Ask the hotel about wi fi for the speed?

You can buy a data sim at the TSTT phone shop across the road from the terminal. What time does your flight get in as they may be closed when you come through?

Have you got permission from your partner if you want to spend time on the Internet while you are on holiday?

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
342 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

Flight arrives at 13:25 so I should be ok. Yes I have my wife's permission. In fact she'll want to Facebook her sisters and nieces. Lol

Trinidad
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

I had a room closer to the reception area at the hotel and the wifi worked well.

worcester england
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

I found wifi very hit and miss. First week of holiday was ok but second week was very poor .

Tobago
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

Was there last week and it seemed to work fine around pool area but rubbish in the room

6. Re: Turtle Beach wifi and data sims

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Tobago
Recent Conversations