We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Companies/Guides for trips around Tobago

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
472 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Reliable Companies/Guides for trips around Tobago

Hi

I'm looking for the names of reliable companies/tour guides who can be contacted (and will also contact me) about tours around Tobago

What I'm looking for is phone numbers, websites, email addresses etc to ask about their tours, prices etc

I've emailed 'The A Team' (mentioned by other reviewers) but as yet still haven't had a reply back (read receipt was used when sent!!!)

We will be based in the Turtle Beach hotel - so if anyone can point me in the right direction?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Companies/Guides for trips around Tobago

Don't know why they haven't replied? However, they are a great tour company as Keith's been doing it for years and it's also nice that it is locally owned and operated. I think you will find that most tours make arrangements once you are there, not in advance.....for various reasons. Tobago is much more laid back than the other All Inclusive type islands (thank goodness). It will be very easy for you to book as in Turtle Beach Hotel they have a 'Tour Centre" with all types of information right in the lobby of the hotel and alot of the operators come to the hotel to promote. You can't miss Keith from the A Team!! Great guy. Their website is www.ateamtobago.com

Also Hew's Tours, Frankies Tours and if you go to www.mytobago.info you can find a whack of information on all kinds of tour companies. Try to take in the catamaran Island Girl or Natural Mystic....it's a nice snorkel/bbq/trip up the west side. Good Luck!! and have fun.

2. Re: Reliable Companies/Guides for trips around Tobago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough