We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone with experience taking young children?

Level Contributor
260 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
anyone with experience taking young children?

Hello,

I'm looking for very nice accomodations but also wonder if

there is a better place for young children. Are there

any resorts that have activities?

Toronto
Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone with experience taking young children?

The Regent Palms and Grace Bay Club both offer excellent programs for children.

The Ocean Clubs also offer a program, but I have not have a positive experience with it. Another forum user echoed my sentiments.

The Sands is also very child friendly, but offers no programs.

I believe most of the resorts will arrange babysitting if required.

Hope this helps.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone with experience taking young children?

Our two children began visiting the T&C when they were 1 & 5. They're now 8 & 12, and spent their seventh vacation on Provo this past June.

Over the years, we've stayed at Ocean Club West, Royal West Indies, Coral Gardens, and Turks & Caicos Club.

To be honest, they've always had so much fun playing on the beach, swimming, snorkeling, exploring, and just being kids, that we've never had the need or desire for organized activities.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
241 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone with experience taking young children?

With young kids...Beaches cannot be beat...when they get a little older I would like to try the other resorts mentioned above...but we went to Beaches 2 years in a row and we had fabulous times!

4. Re: anyone with experience taking young children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 09:21