We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church recommendation

Southeastern PA
Level Contributor
460 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Church recommendation

Hey, can anyone let me know about a church service that they like on Provo? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. How long do services tend to last? Thanks in advance.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,724 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church recommendation

Our Lady Of Divine, Catholic Church On Leeward Highway. 649-941-5136 I believe a few posters on this board had gone to the masses. Type in the name of the church in the search bar. I believe the mass was around an hour.

Mentioned in this post
Leeward Beach
Leeward Beach
374 Reviews
Providenciales
Caribbean
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Church recommendation

I definitely recommend going on Saturdays at 5:30 PM(either at the church or Beaches but call ahead to find out.) Sunday Mass is at 9 AM is overcrowded and is very long. Fr. Peter has a wonderful mission church and it's part of the Neward Archdiocese.

Southeastern PA
Level Contributor
460 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church recommendation

Thank you guys, and thanks for the heads-up on the Saturday evening thing.

4. Re: Church recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 03:20