We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

I've been emailing Gary about getting a roundtrip airport/resort limo during our upcoming trip. Has anyone used them recently? There isn't anything worse than an outdated/run down limo when you're paying that kind of money. Before I book, I thought I would ask for any Tripadvisor experiences. Thanks!

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

nobody has taken a limo to their resort/condo?

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

I've never been invited into a limo. I drive a Rodeo - now.

Gary's Ads all have a photo of a nice long white stretch thing. I can only vouch for Gary as one extremely nice guy... very large, very friendly, punctual, ex-prize fighter and if anybody could get me safely to my destination I would trust him!

Maybe people who read TripAdvisor don't do limos or maybe just the ones who post, not sure. His limo is about as long as the airport!

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

Thanks for responding. He seems nice in his emails...I know that once on a trip to Hawaii, I "surprised" the family with a limo and it was awful. Dirty, old and run down....I don't want the same experience. Obviously they aren't very popular, hopefully that doesn't mean it's from 1980 and sports a disco ball. LOL.

Southeastern PA
Level Contributor
438 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

Hey, I had read this post yesterday, and just noticed on the Point Grace website that they can arrange Rolls Royce airport transfers. You might call and find out who they use for that.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

what a great idea...my DH and I stayed at the new Ritz in Denver a couple of weeks ago and they offer a Phantom to their guests for rides anywhere within 5 miles...I felt like a rock star. I'm going to call tomorrow...thanks for the tip!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

Point Grace owns their Rolls Royce.

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
539 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

I see that they bought Kirk Douglas's Rolls Royce. As an additional source of income, they should rent it out - $300 for a roundtrip ride would add up. Wear and tear would be minimal, as it probably wouldn't be that popular. I'm going to call and see if I can sway them.....

8. Re: Islands Choice Limo - Any recent experiences?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 17:21
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos