We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WhereWhenHow Magazine

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
WhereWhenHow Magazine

Just wanted to share some news...My husband & I are feeling "famous" since we appear on page 17 in the March/April issue of this outstanding magazine! Wondering which of the 3 couples we might be? We're the "young at heart ones", not the young ones. 8 more days and we'll have our "toes in the water..". Thanks, Brenda & Chuck for getting us in the issue which is out while we're there chillin' for 2 glorious weeks. We'll stop by to see you.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

Love the magazine! I subscribe so I can "live" thru the new issues back home.

It can also be viewed online at www.WhereWhenHow.com

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

Cool...I'll have to see if I can find it.

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

We rely on that mag " to keep us in touch" with everything on Provo. We stopped by on our last visit, it was great to meet everyone there. We have been visiting Provo since '94 and it was great to see that they have kept every issue since then. What a difference from today.

We also subscribe........can't wait to get the next issue!!!!!!

All the info you need for planning a memorable vacation!

Edited: 24 April 2011, 11:01
NY
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

My last travel to T&C the magazine was provided during boarding and was also free at the airport.

Is wherewhenhow provided by jetblue or at the airport?

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

I think you're thinking of the T&C destination magazine thats provided at the airport, however you can pick up WWH pretty much everywhere on provo.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

Thanks for the compliments. 'Where When How' is not handed out where you board your plane. (Our magazine is updated and printed 5 times a year, it would be a logistical nightmare to get current copies to the airports to distribute that way.) You can read us online, long before you book your room and board the plane, and past issues are archived. You can print out pages and translate into 27 different languages. You can subscribe to the print version. You can pick up a copy at the Providenciales Airport, as well as the Dining Guide, also online. 'Where When How' should be in your resort or villa when you arrive, if not just ask! Also available at the grocery stores and at your car rental company.

7. Re: WhereWhenHow Magazine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos