We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer months - June/July/Aug

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Summer months - June/July/Aug

Is it not a good time to go to T&C in terms of hurricanes/rain during those months above? I am reading some things otherwise, and have seen some weather reports but I wanted to see if I could hear about anyone's personal experiences going during that time. I really wanted to go in May but looks like it will be pushed to this summer, so just wanted to find out if it is worth still looking into..

Any feedback would be great, thanks!!!!!!!

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,457 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

We have been to Turks a few times in July and love it then.

Pools very warm at night for an after dinner dip and moonlight swim.

Will be headed there for ten nights over the Labor Day week....so not too worried with storms.

Mike

Mentioned in this post
Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

As Mike said above, we have had great summer trips in July ( and August '08) Warm days and nights..love it!!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

Its definitely worth looking into.

We enjoyed traveling in July. It was wonderfully hot and we floated in Grace Bay until the sun went down each evening. Heading back again this July!

Mentioned in this post
Grace Bay
Grace Bay
6,047 Reviews
Providenciales
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

This June will be our sixth stay on Provo in the month of June, and it's heavenly. Hot, a bit humid and the water is like bath water.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

I've lost count of the number of times we've visited during June -- also July. It's our favorite time to visit, for a number of reasons.

However, in the sprit of "self-interest," please, stay away -- we like having the islands to ourselves. LOL

Edited: 06 May 2011, 23:15
Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,457 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

Desi....don't you remember the late night in the pool at The Somerset?

I do....and so don't the others we invited for that moonlight pool party....LOL

July is really my favorite time on island other than a stint during the winter in late january/feb.

Mike

7. Re: Summer months - June/July/Aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 21:18