We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive Provo

CincyGirl10
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dive Provo

I have just booked the Southside Snorkel Trip with Dive Provo for my husband and I. Sounds like a great trip! Has anyone here gone on the trip and have any feedback? TIA!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
556 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive Provo

I went with island adventures last week on the half day pure snorkel trip. It was really good. They are a good operation and I'm sure you will have a great time.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive Provo

I know the south side has great diving (I have done a lot of dives there). I hear the snorkeling on the south side is great too. It is a longer boat ride to the south side but can be very enjoyable - look for dolphins on the way out/back. Have a wonderful time!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dive Provo

We went on the South Side snorkel trip over Easter and it was great. They took us out to Molasses Reef and we stopped in two different spots to snorkel. We saw a spotted eagle ray, two turtles, squid, a shark and beautiful coral. They do supply some small snacks and water but I would bring along some extra snacks. The boat ride out took about an hour.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dive Provo

I have not heard about Island Adventures...south side is definitely on our list of things to do...I get a little nervous reading about sharks though.

5. Re: Dive Provo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 23:18