We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
313 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

I am in need of any restaurants approximately equal distance between Ocean Club and Villa del Mar. Some of our friends are staying at Ocean Club and wanted to be able to walk to meet them for dinner (we're at VDM). Thanks!

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

If they are at the original Ocean Club they can take the shuttle to Ocean Club West and you can meet there and walk out to Caicos Cafe or back to Anacaona or Coyaba or beyond.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

Coco Bistro is in between OC and VDM.

maryland
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

wherewhenhow, that is a great idea, but I would confirm the shuttle times at night. I have been to OCW 3 times and I have never seen it move, though many people say it leaves every 10-15 minutes. If worse came to worse you can walk back down the beach to Ocean Club.

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

When we stayed at OCW, the shuttle didn't seem to run on a schedule but it would run whenever we needed it. We went to Ocean Club one day and when we were ready to come back we went into the office and they just called up the shuttle and it came and picked us up.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
313 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

Thanks everyone - leaving tomorrow morning!!

6. Re: Restaurant between Ocean Club & Villa del Mar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos