We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusives

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusives

What all inclusives are available in Turks and Caicos and are they worth it? Like nice room and fabulous beach.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusives

This question has been asked many times on the forum.

You can do a search for other previous answers.

Mine in a nut shell.

1. Beaches - great for families with all of the special attractions for kids including the water park.

Many different villages and the newest is the Italian village - nicest rooms and pools.

Several restaurant choices.

The beach for this property is the most narrow.

2. Veranda

Nice stretch of beach, a couple of restaurants and pools.

Accomodations from beach front cottages to suites in larger buildings.

Newer resort so nice suites.

Seems to be good for couples and families

3. Club Med

Great stretch of beach - very wide

Adults only and the property is older with what looks like more basic rooms.

All water sports/activities are included

Turks is really not an AI destination.

Mike

Edited: 05 October 2011, 00:56
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusives

There are only two all inclusive in Turks and Caicos. Beaches and club med. We are traveling on Sunday to here! We had originally booked a room at club med but read really bad reviews on here about club med! So we changed our reservation to the sands resort! It's not an all inclusive but really nice! They are condo rooms with full kitchens! (well most of the rooms are this way!) they have a grocery store to go and buy groceries! I don't know anything about beaches but I do know it's on the expensive side a little bit! Hope this helps!! :)

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusives

There are only two all inclusive in Turks and Caicos. Beaches and club med. We are traveling on Sunday to here! We had originally booked a room at club med but read really bad reviews on here about club med! So we changed our reservation to the sands resort! It's not an all inclusive but really nice! They are condo rooms with full kitchens! (well most of the rooms are this way!) they have a grocery store to go and buy groceries! I don't know anything about beaches but I do know it's on the expensive side a little bit! Hope this helps!! :)

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusives

Mike's right, there are three all-inclusive resorts on Grace Bay, and he did a nice job describing them.

We visited this past August, and something we noticed was that the Beaches Resort "Italian Village" expansion has filled the beachfront with families and children, directly next to The Veranda's beachfront. That may not be a problem, but it's something to at least be aware of.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 05 October 2011, 03:41
Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusives

As CaribDesi says, Mike covered the AI resorts well. The only thing I would add (and this is probably rather obvious) is that both Beaches and Veranda are rather expensive and Club Med is cheap. I'd guess that a stay at either Beaches or Veranda will cost two to three times as much as a stay a Club Med. To a large degree, you get what you pay for, especially in terms of "luxury". On the other hand, some of the things we enjoy at Club Med are not available at the other resorts at any price. .

6. Re: All Inclusives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 12:16