We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Rhythms Tours - take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Providenciales
Level Contributor
774 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Was lucky to get to go on the inaugural ride of the green 'Jumbie bus' yesterday - loads of music, fun and sightseeing too, there'll be night tours as well. Love bloggin about this stuff.

1. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 October 2011, 00:35
Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Val -- tell me more about this tour. Where do they go? What tour options do they have? Any tour options that are appropriate for families with young kids? What's included, such as food/drinks, etc.?

Is there a website for the Jumbie Bus I

can check out? Any pictures?

Sounds like fun!

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Joe -- I don't believe Val is a "shill" as you say nor are your assumptions/comments appropriate.

Sorry!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Thanks Val for posting this......sounds like it might be fun!

Beachdreaming......you're comments to "Joe" are right on! Kudos!

Edited: 06 October 2011, 00:04
Providenciales
Level Contributor
774 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Hey beachdreaming, sure, happy to help. The bus will stop at Providenciales’ major hot spots including places like Cheshire Hall (a 200 year-old ruins of a former cotton plantation), Conch Shack in Blue Hills (eat conch taken fresh from the water and taken right to the pot), Chalksound National Park (see neon blue water), and much more including a stop at the Grace Bay based FOTTAC (where you can sample some really yummy Rum cake that we give away, or choose from a wide variety of very nice souvenirs). A slew of different tours are offered including a very entertaining night bus tour (now there’s an idea!) that will go to places like the Miniature Golf Course for some drinks and maybe a bit of island karaoke (hey, you’re on vacation!). They're still finalizing the price list, exact itineraries, etc, but tours should be starting officially in the next few weeks. I have some pictures of the bus up on the blog, but don't think I'm allowed to post a link?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Val,

I checked out your blog on this....looking forward to more details when they're finalized!

Thanks!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Saw them pull into the Bight Park on Sunday...what a great idea. Open air and leave the driving to some one else.

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,554 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Not sure what was said by Joe, but Val is a great guy, and well respected in the community and on this forum.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,697 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

www.turksandcaicosreservations.tc/blog/

For anyone that is interested in the blog.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Island Rhythms Tours – take a ride on the green ‘Jumbie bus’

Thank you Val for this info. And yes, please do post more details when you know more. :)

Camke -- thank you for the link too.