We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Carabean.con...??

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Carabean.con...??

Has anyone used Cheap Carabbean to book a vacation? Their prices seem to be pretty reasonable. Thanks.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

I've used them for other islands. They have same prices as everyone else after they add taxes, etc.

For best prices in Turks, depending which property you consider, I have found most effective:

Directly with resort

VRBO.com

Turksandcaicosreservations.tc

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

I've used Cheapcaribbean and have always had a good experience. They usually have coupon codes floating around, so be sure to google "cheapcaribbean coupon code" before booking.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

They seem to be less expensive than Turk and Caicos Reservations. But I plan on giving them a call still.

I will now look for a coupon code and decide from there.

Thanks!

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

We used them for Aruba last year and got a great rate for the Amsterdam Manor Resort. No problems at all. Their main office is located near us in SE PA.

N.H.
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

we have used them a few times very easy to work with and no problems.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

Haven't used Cheap Caribbean, but we've used Turks and Caicos Reservations a couple of times. I like the fact that they're located on the island, and are personally familiar with each property.

When you call TCR, be sure to ask about "secret deals." I asked them to look into both Villa Renaissance and Regent Grand, and they were able to quote some attractive, unpublished rates. Also, they give extra travel incentives like rental cars, couples massage, etc., that add to the cost savings.

7. Re: Cheap Carabean.con...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:16