We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somerset Withdrawal.....

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,310 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Somerset Withdrawal.....

Ok....so I did not win the megamillions.....but I can not wait until Oct.

(Rocktober)

Will most likely have to plan a trip before then.

Anyone else planning to be there around Yankee Doodle Day (4th of July?)

Just wonder'in?

Mike

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

Mike,

I'd love to say we'll still be there the first week of July......but that would just be wishful thinking!

Maybe you & TCILover can make it a few weeks earlier....and go in June! ;) There will be a handful of us there around that time....,

I thought I'd read that other regulars you know would be there in July, too! I knew you should've booked those tickets, lol!

Edited: 01 April 2012, 02:02
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

I agree with beachdreaming - I think all of June is covered by TA folks - schedule a trip for middle or late June! Our last full day will be July 3rd.

I don't think you should wait until Rocktober! Just sayin..

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

Hmmmm....I think you and lover need to book your trip for mid July. It just happens to be the same time that Ajax and I will be on island. Would be lots of fun :)

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,445 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

Mike, we'll be the there the first week in July celebrating the 4th and my better half's birthday.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,775 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

Ah, Helllooo! Mr. Ajax, Elvis, Intheburgh and I. Repeat Point Grace trip like last July 4th for 10 days.

new jersey
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

I'll be at the Somerset in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: Somerset Withdrawal.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2013, 10:21