We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite property for family?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Suite property for family?

Hi there - I'm hoping to visit Provinciales in October with my husband and 2 year old son. We'd prefer a 1 bed suite for the convenience at a resort that is oceanfront and not $1000/night. Does anyone have any recommendations? Doesn't have to be all-inclusive and it doesn't have to be uber-kid friendly - meaning we don't need disney characters walking around, etc.

Thanks!

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite property for family?

$439/night in October for one bedroom. $579 for a two bedroom

oceanclubresorts.com/cms/…nightly-rates.html

NJ
Level Contributor
483 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite property for family?

We just got back from Coral Gardens on Grace Bay and had a one bedroom grand suite. Spectacular views. We enjoyed cooking a lot of our meals in and it is fully equipped. Also comes with two bedrooms.

http://coralgardens.com/

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite property for family?

Seven Stars has a fall special- 1 bedroom gardenview suite for @380 and oceanview 1 bed room suite with for @550- I believe. It is an amazing deal.

Also go to T and C reservations and ask Val what he could find for you . He and everyone there are great and on island.

Gi

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite property for family?

There should be lots of special deals offered or soon to be offered that time of year, since it's usually a pretty slow time.

Agree with gigi205, I'd just give Turks and Caicos Reservations a call, and let them do the research for you. They'll also monitor for any special promotions that pop up between now and then.

Edited: 05 June 2012, 02:17
colin34711
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Suite property for family?

Check with TCI Reservations for all the deals.You may like Leeward Resort

with free car,all oceanfront suites and private,safe beach,about $300 per

night

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suite property for family?

Also check thewestbayclub.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suite property for family?

Thanks! So right now and after talking with TCI reservations it looks like the Alexandra, the Sands at Grace Bay and Ocean Club are the best ones that fit our budget...Does anyone prefer one over the other? Better beach/pool for kids? Comfier rooms?

Amsterdam, New York
Level Contributor
430 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suite property for family?

Still don't understand why people pay the resort rates when there is vrbo and homeaway. My bldg 5, 1bdr suite at rwi sets me back a whole $200/night including all taxes and fees. I did get a bit of a break for being a returning customer but it's not that far off.

9. Re: Suite property for family?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos