We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Well, now I've done it!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Topic
Well, now I've done it!

Well, I guess you could say I'm officially obsessed with Provo. I have booked a trip for early December at Ocean Club....now mind you, this will be my 3rd trip in 14 months. We were last there in June and brought my sister-in-law and her hubby for the first time. Well, now my sister-in-law is also obsessed and MUST go back! So she twisted my arm (haha!) and the two of us are coming back for a week...and this is from CA! DH can't make it so I promised him a return trip next June....now I must work my tail off to pay for all these trips between now and then.....but I would rather spend hard earned $$ on travel than anything else! ;-)

What is it about this place??

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Well, now I've done it!

It's an addiction that many of us suffer from ( especially Ajax!) !

Enjoy your upcoming trips!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,086 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Well, now I've done it!

Good for you! We are doing four trips in 2012 with the addition of our crazy September one. It's a good addiction...

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Well, now I've done it!

I am addicted too, but this addiction is expensive..A shoe addiction would be much cheaper.

Patty, I am so happy for you..I still vividly remember you walking down the shore and coming up to my beach chair. LOL After I calmed down we wound up chatting and laughing for a long time..I wish we were there now

Exeter, New...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Well, now I've done it!

Hi....my name is Anne and I'm a TCI addict. Welcome to the club!

It is a disease that I gladly have. I just wish that we could afford to feed my addiction more often, but with a family of 5 and school schedules that is just not a reality for us. So for now I'll take once a year and continue to read about others' vacations. Enjoy yours!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Well, now I've done it!

only one cure:

1) Rum!!!

2) Reggae!!

3) Rebook!!

ok, thats 3......welcome to to the club!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Well, now I've done it!

Way to go Patty!

The Villages...
Level Contributor
941 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Well, now I've done it!

Way to go Patty. We left there on May 20th (5th trip) and I've been trying to think of ways to get back again. I even put a slide show of our last trip on my husband's screen saver to push the idea. Nothing like some pleasant reminders. Too bad work gets in the way.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Well, now I've done it!

"I would rather spend hard earned $$ on travel than anything else! ;-) "

I so agree with your statement! I am really thinking hard about booking a trip for early Dec. as well. Especially with the T&C Reservation beach sale tomorrow.

Maybe we will see you there.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Well, now I've done it!

Your well past the early onset of this disease. Your now into the progression of Aqualicious blissitis.

Be careful, because if you don't rebook ...the risk factor is dementia

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Well, now I've done it!

LOL Camke! That's a good one!

InTheBurgh, do it, do it, do it!! I would love to meet up!

Thanks to all you great folks who are happy for me. That's what I love about this board, so many nice funny people. It really shrinks your world down to size. I like that.