We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with trip planning

texas
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
help with trip planning

Hi! I have always wanted to visit T & C and we looked seriously at it last year but it was going to be too expensive for our family of 5. Now, my husband and I are planning to take a trip this fall (Early Sept - mid - Oct sometime) probably about a 5-6 day trip. This would be for our anniversayr so we want it to be special. We are looking at some locations in Florida but I keep coming back to T & C wondering if we could pull it off! So we are looking for ideas on where to stay. We want something on the beach. We would like to do some fishing and sailing while there. Any recommendations on accomodations or fishing/sailing would be greatly appreciated. Also, we would be flying out of either OKC, Amarillo Texas or Dallas TX depending on price - any ideas there would be great too - thanks so much!!!

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
Puerto Rico
Dallas
Dallas
Texas
Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,264 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with trip planning

I'm thinking you should contact Turks and Caicos Reservations and give them your criteria. They are very helpful and have excellent pricing.

www.turksandcaicosreservations.tc

Also take a look at www.wherewhenhow.com for lots of information on fishing/excursions and dining.

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
526 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help with trip planning

Your best option on flight will be out of DFW.

3. Re: help with trip planning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 05:17