We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YEAH! We're booked!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Topic
YEAH! We're booked!

Just got off the phone with Val! We're now booked for 2 wks in October!! Staying at VDM. Totally different location for us as in the past we've stayed at the Alexandra, Turtle Cove and North Caicos. We're giving up being right on the beach, but I think that will be okay. Sooo excited!

We had talked about going in September since it's my birthday, but a trip to Provo wouldn't be the same without dinner at Bay Bistro and Millie!

As usual, wonderful service provided by Val and staff at www.turksandcaicosreservations.tc

Anyone looking into booking a trip to TCI really should contact them. They are an on island reservation company that provide excellent service and have a vast knowledge of the islands and even offer extras perks when booking through them.

Thanks Val...can't wait to experience the wonderful sand of Grace Bay again!

Toes in the water, A** in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand, life is good........

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,996 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Good for you maca! You will enjoy VDM. We have stayed there many times for a night or two and once for about a week.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Hey, very nice maca. Any more surprises this time?

Val is the man!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,428 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

October is a great time to head to TCI.

Looking forward to being there too for a few days.....and can not wait to see Millie at Bay Bistro.

Now.....two weeks Maca81......I'm jealous!

Mike

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Two weeks - awesome!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,820 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Turks and Caicos Reservations is the awesome, lots of us there in Roctober! See you on the beach!

Edited: 29 August 2012, 12:52
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Awesome Maca!

Did you get a good rate on your flight? WestJet? We got a great deal for our December flight. :) Staying 10 days.

We are also looking at May into June for 2 weeks. Looking at a VRBO condo rental.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

So happy for you - 2 weeks will be awesome!

Glad to hear you used Val with Turks & Caicos Reservations - He is wonderful to work with! Enjoy your free perks!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Awesome, Maca81!

You'll enjoy Villa del Mar. It's a slightly different experience than looking out directly to the beach from your room, but no different than staying at a "garden view" room at any of the beachfront resorts. The beach chairs / umbrellas are surprisingly close by, and the rooms / amenities are very nice.

Counting the months until our January vacation at West Bay Club. We also booked with Turks and Caicos Reservations, when they had one of their one-day sales. Couldn't resist the extra 10% off, plus the free rental car. But most importantly, when Ms. Desi sits shivering in the January cold, I can say, "Let's go where it's warm." :-)

Edited: 29 August 2012, 16:07
Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Oh two weeks, you lucky dog! Have a great time Maca....October will be great!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: YEAH! We're booked!

Thanks all! Counting the days now!

Does anyone know what the weather will be like in October.....only kidding! I'm calling it Roctober like Ajax does!

Just booked air tonight.....yikes, it's expensive from Halifax!

I forgot to mention last night that when I spoke to Val, he mentioned a new local restaurant that just opened called Miss Moonies.....said they had some good jerk chicken...so another option is now available for local dining! They also have a 24hr. convience store in case you need something in the middle of the night!

No surprises this year Ziggy....I don't think DH could handle another one! Although we both got one a couple of months ago.....going to be grandparents!

Ajax....see you on the beach!

Edited: 30 August 2012, 00:22