We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Food

We have reservations for June and I am wondering about the selection of food. I am a grown woman but still eat like I'm five. Can you give me some idea of the menus and is there a large selection to choose from?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,531 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food

WhereWhenHow.tc

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Food

Restaurant choices are among the primary reasons we've returned for many years. However, don't expect American fast food restaurants, because there are none -- thank goodness. <JMO>

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,632 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food

Provo menus are as diverse as Lindsay Lonan's police record. They are geared for families and picky tourists so you will have pretty much everything on most menus.

But at the same time, this is a good opportunity to try something new like conch or fresh grouper which may not be available back at home. As I tell the kids try it what do you have to lose. Worse case scenario you get sick and spend the next day staring at the ceiling.

Sorry, flashbacks taking over.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Food

Ziggy, everytime I read one of your posts, I think to myself, "This guy and I think just alike, in a crazy, off-the-wall kind of way."

The rule with our kids has always been, "Try it first, and if you don't like it, don't eat it. But, you must try it first." :-)

Edited: 21 September 2012, 21:33
Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Food

Chicken Fingers, Fish Fingers, Crack Conch you will LOVE and go to the Deli case at Graceway Gourmet on a Saturday and get two helpings of hot fresh Baked Macaroni n Cheese. We have at least three Ice Cream shoppes to choose from, each with a different take on the best mix.

Mentioned in this post
Graceway Gourmet
Graceway Gourmet
186 Reviews
Providenciales
6. Re: Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 10:17