We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early December weather

nj
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Early December weather

I narrowed it down to where I want to stay with my wife . The veranda , I go to the travel agent and she tells me that if I travel to Turks in early December the weather is really not that warm. So I am really confused now . Please if anyone has traveled there in December or stayed at the veranda I need your help . Thanks dean

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early December weather

Have spent the early part of December on Provo many times and never had an issue with the weather not being warm. In fact one year the temps were in the upper 80, low 90's and it was hot. I'd say you'll have temps at least in the lower 80's which in my eyes would be warmer than the temps in NJ. Has your travel agent ever been to Provo?

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,833 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early December weather

Agree with keater, you should ask your TA if she has even visited. We were there last December and the weather was beautiful. In the 80's and the water was warm. The sun sets earlier than the summer months as they have the time change, as well, but it was still beautiful in Dec.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early December weather

We have also visited in December multiple times and the weather has been mostly warm and delightful. The sun is usually shining and all is good. In fact, we plan to return, hopefully, this December. Also, I love that the island is decorated for the holiday season at this time of year. Who doesn't love palm trees with a little tinsel?

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Early December weather

Weather here is usually in the 80's and the water temps are usually around 80. That is not warm?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Early December weather

I was there mid-November last year, and never once needed a parka. :-)

The Veranda is a beautiful, upscale resort. Definitely not your typical all-inclusive, catering to the masses. I was given a tour by the assistant manager last year, and was very impressed. Accommodations, grounds, amenities, etc. have a very nice, upscale, intimate feel. They even do their best to separate couples from families with children.

Although no one can predict weather, you might want to send the temperature / rainfall averages to your travel agent:

turksandcaicosreservations.tc/weather.html

6. Re: Early December weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos