We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Lounge

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Lounge

This upcoming trip to Provo is going to be the first time that we depart on a Saturday. Because of that, we thought we would hang out at the lounge upstairs.

I know that you can get drinks there, but do they serve food also?

Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,054 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Lounge

No food. Sometimes the bar is not open, but you can take drinks from the bar downstairs.

It's open air, so ca get hot. But it's cool to see people getting off the planes.

You can go up and down as you please

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Lounge

While there in May we used the upstairs lounge and as blamona said, no food but definitely drinks. There is a shaded seating area to keep the sun off of you as well.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Lounge

We sat up there in June and loved being able to watch a few planes land and take off. The bar was open, hubby was happy, no screaming kids/parents, it was all good. :)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Lounge

Thanks everyone!

Leaving in 8 days! Can't wait to spend 2 wks slothing on the beach!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Lounge

Loved it too, last June.

Actually, I asked the bartender if it would be o.k. to bring my family up, and he asked the ages of the children. Told him they're both teenage, and he said it was fine.

I think they're only trying to avoid a bunch of screaming toddlers and young children running around. Hey, mine were toddlers once too. :-)

6. Re: Airport Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 12:17