We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving Saturday!

Leesburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Leaving Saturday!

Hi All! We are leaving Saturday for Provo. Been counting down the days since February. I want to give a tremendous shout out to all of you for helping me plan our trip! We'll be picking up our car from GBCR after we land Saturday. Heading straight to pick up some Turks Head brews, if we can find the place AND if we have any room in the car...hahaha! We might have to hire a taxi and split up...there's no way we will all fit in the car...four adults, four bags, one cooler, and an umbrella. Not many clothes are packed but tons of food items, mainly snacks to accompany the many adult beverages we plan to consume. I have reservations for our last night at Coco Bistro, Caicos Catering is coming to the house Monday night for a surprise birthday celebration for our son and girlfriend, both turning 24, and a list full of places to eat...not enough days for all the places I want to go! Our snorkle gear is packed and the two young adults have two days scheduled with Dive Provo. We are surprising Alex, son's girlfriend, with a beach riding session with Provo Ponies. I have two paperbacks packed so plan to do alot of lounging and reading. I cannot begin to thank all of you for all the time you have spent posting advice....I have signed onto this forum every night for the past nine months studying all your comments. Thank you. I wish you all could join us.....who's going to be there this coming week? Ziggy, you plan to be around? I have really enjoyed your humor. Thanks again and I will let you know how the week's going. I hope I get to meet some of you this week!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving Saturday!

Have a great time...where are you staying?

Leesburg, Virginia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving Saturday!

Staying in a villa in the Turtle Cove area. Tiki Hut or Sailing Paradise for dinner Saturday....what do you think?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving Saturday!

Have a wonderful time! Sounds like you will!

Great surprise for the kids!

I would chose Sailing Paradise over Tiki Hut. IMO the food is much better at SP.

Enjoy!!!!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving Saturday!

Sounds like you have all your bases covered. Have a wonderful time.. you will love it!

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving Saturday!

Enjoy your trip! Sounds like you planned a wonderful birthday surprise for your son and his girlfriend. Congrats to both on their 24th.

6. Re: Leaving Saturday!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos