We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

dallas
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Topic
Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

I am looking in Grace Bay (I am assuming that is the best area for a family with teens -) Are there some nice condo or hotels with two bedroom condos that are ocean front?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

Lots of choices to choose from. Grace Bay Club, Seven Stars, Somerset, Regent Palms West Bay Club, and Gansevoort all come to mind.

You might want to give the folks at Turks and Caicos Reservations a call. Many us on the forum use them, and they can help you pick the best choice, based on your budget and indivdual needs.

www.turksandcaicosreservations.tc

Edited: 07 November 2012, 20:31
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,054 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

with teens, I highly recommend Regent Grand. Of course there's always Beaches Resort....... (not condos)

Regent Grand is very family with teens friendly

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

As Desi indicated there are many wonderful resorts that would have two bedroom accomodations.

For teens.....I would also take into consideration what kind of water sport ammenities the resort might have and other activities like bikes,croquet,gyms,pools etc.

And....access to food....for teens....

Just a thought.

Mike

Edited: 08 November 2012, 12:29
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,054 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

Correction, I did not mean Regent Grand, that's too quiet for teens. I meant the perfect Condo Resort with teenagers:

Regent PALMS!

Sorry for the confusion!

5. Re: Best Two Bedroom Condo for Family with Teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 10:17