We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Check out the link that Ziggy posted on my thread from yesterday...he was able to post a few pics of mine.......Thanks Ziggy...glad you kept some just between us!

I Will be taking more pics today and for the next 6 days.. Ziggy is my new film editor....thanks for doing it for scale union prices!!!!

Dinner at Seven was amazingly wonderful. Ricardo - a wine expert from Tuscany helped us pick a great red wine. Alan the manager is still there and better than ever...explaining the salts and butters that come with the bread and meal...so interesting. Daughter had filet - I had vanilla rum poached lobster and hubby had scallops with pancetta and Ahi Tuna. They brought him a creme brule birthday cake at the end as we are celebrating his birthday while here as he will be away on his actual one. Great night.

Off to breakfast - which is so much better here at SS now that that they include hot food..bacon eggs and sausage et al! ...Then to Potcake Place with our daughter to socialize a little puppy and buy bones and toys for the rest of the babies there.

It is another calm warm beautiful day here as I sit on my balcony watching the early morning runners and swimmers in the ocean...what can I say....I am finally relaxing in this amazing place..

Seven Stars never looked better and the people here are the best. A new thing - there is purell in all the bathrooms and disenfectant wipes..as well. Also in the halways outside the elevators and in all public restrooms. ..The place is so clean...which I am so thankful for. And the twice daily cleaning service- 2 guys come each day while we are out and then again at around 6pm and leave water.bottles for us all....it is such a nice touch . Bravo SS!!!!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

I have to say, we were very impressed with the service at Seven Stars for the one night we stayed there. And the included breakfast was second only to Parrot Cay's.

Have another great day!

Boston...
Level Contributor
789 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Another great thing about 7 Stars is all of the onsite water activities they have. If great having the Hobies and Sup's at your disposal every day. Now that they have the snorkeling trips from their own boat really kicks ***.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

So happy that you're finally relaxing.....how can you not when sitting looking at such a beautiful beach!

Great pics....looking forward to seeing more! Especially since Ziggy works for cheap!

Keep enjoying!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

It's better to be Chillin there, than the Chillin we're doing here.

Keep posting pictures... maybe it will keep us warm. Thanks for sharing

ENJOY !!!!!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,139 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Too much fun

Too jealous!

Happy Holidays!

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
518 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Vanilla rum poached lobster?!?! That sounds amazing!!! Glad you're having a wonderful time!

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

Gigi

Glad you are having a great trip and keep us updated.

Maybe your daughter can pick out a holiday present at potcake place? lol

Mike

8. Re: Friday--morning updates from Seven Stars part 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2013, 10:16