We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

OK - all who know me- just had a great Armagnac - Tariquet XO at Coco Bistro - Steve ...who we love, the manager recommended it... so if my garbled posts start now..... forgive me in advance.

AsI said...Tonight was Coco Bistro - amazing as ever... top of our list. I had sent Jo a last minute PM, She is Stewart's wife (the Owner -chef) to let her know we were coming in for dinner just in case she would be in the area . Well to my surprise- she saw my PM and ran over just to meet us...what a beautiful lady and so sweet to have done that. Hope we can get together with our little girls n the next few days! Thanks Jo.

Had a Lobster ravioli special with tempura asparagus as an app- sent Ziggy pics of our whole meal to post!!!! Daughter had Mozzarella and Tomato and hubby had tiger shrimp on a sugar cane skewer with a curry dipping sauce. For main course I had blackened wahoo with mash and veggies - hubby had grilled wahoo as it was just caught today.. amazing. Of course had coconut pie for desert. We love this place... the service, food , atmosphere among the palm trees and attention to our every whim is amazing. Steve the manager is especially great. He even remembered the wine we had last March...

Rained a bit this afternoon so we left the Cabana to go back to our room and ordered room service for lunch. Then...I just sat on the bed and watched the ocean and relaxed for few hours and thought about how I should be posting but did not want to get up to get the computer.! Wow - that is a moment - me relaxing!!!! Poured myself a Coconut Bambarra on the rocks and melted into the feather pillows.

Tomorrow we will hope to get day of swimming and maybe the Christmas crowd - which we have not seen yet ...won't be too much. You know this hotel never seems crowded..which we love.

Thanks again to my photo editor The Zigmaster ....love you all and love T7C and SS!!!!! xoxoxox Gi

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,127 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

10:30 at night and now I'm starving, thanks!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

ha!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Coconut Bambarra on the rocks....now you're tallkin'.....hope you have a great day tomorrow with much relaxing!

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
8,040 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Sounds like a perfect day for you.

Keep enjoy'n.

We love Coco Bistro too.....no coconut pie?

Mike

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,104 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Sounds nice! Steve is a great guy, and they all do a nice job at Coco Bistro.

You must have taken my advice and trimmed your fingernail...no typos.

6. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 21:05
Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Nice pics! Now I am hungry again....

Great blog Ziggy! I like your style...

United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

Ziggy does such a great job at the translation of your written words into pictures!

Everything looks yummy but the picture of that heavenly coconut pie is the BEST!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tonight - Coco Bistro- fantastic day 3.5

By this time Z you know me well enough!! Feel free to post your hysterical insights! Xxxxg