We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

Oklahoma
10 posts
Save Topic
Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

I have a friend whose brother is in the hospital at Chesire Hall Medical Center. They are having a hard time getting any information on his status for some reason. I know you all are a very knowledgable group because I lurked a lot before my husband and I went to Providenciales in December. Do any of you by chance know of someone they could maybe hire to check on him and find out more information? Thanks for any insight.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

Sorry to hear about this dilemma, I don't think this has ever come up before. Possibly contact the resort or villa manager where he was staying? Was he with a group, wife, friend? How about calling the hospital directly?

Let us know if you get any information. Good Luck.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,702 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

My Neighbor ended up in the hospital there last April. The manager at the resort they were staying at ( the Veranda) was a life saver for them. Call Dr Menzie he is on Island and maybe he can get the information you need. www.doctor.tc

Edited: 06 January 2013, 21:53
Oklahoma
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

The brother was working on a ship and was flown by the coast guard to the hospital. I am not sure what avenues they have tried but I passed on Dr. Menzie's information and other suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

His brother needs to call Cheshire Hall Medical Centre 649-941-2800 and ask for the General Ward, ask the head nurse in charge there for an update. It is understandable that no one else can get info but a family member. If you still can not get anywhere PM me for other contacts.

Edited: 06 January 2013, 22:16
5. Re: Friend's brother is in hospital in T&C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos