We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update 3

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Update 3

After our meeting with Mike and Lover we enjoyed dinner at BB. Excellent food and service. The outside stage has been removed. When I enquired, Mike (the manager) explained that someone had complained, (not a patron) so they had to take it down. They added patio space to make up for it. Still our favorite.

Sun... RAIN! Drove around to pass the day. Stopped by Buggaloo's to check it out. Looked very nice and nice menu. Near the parking area before entering is what looks like a lap pool fenced in. Looked inside and to my astonishment saw LARGE sea turtles swimming. I mean, really? For that I don't know if I would patronize them. Do they really need an attraction like that? Thought of Camke for this one. BTW hopefully that dolphin park might be dead. I understand good olé Butch Lewis is a big supporter of that project. I guess he needs to add another attraction to his amusement park. See what happens when you are the largest ($$$$) supporter in the TCI.

Dinner at Coco Bistro last night...excellent.

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Update 3

Sorry, that was supposed to be Butch Stewart.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update 3

Lyonfish, we were told Bugaloo's actually saved those turtles from being cooked and eaten.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,789 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update 3

lyonfish, I am enjoying your your updates. Glad your having a good time, even in the unusual cloudy days. Have fun!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,702 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Update 3

Enjoying your post.

Thanks for thinking of me. With a little vegetation he can make that lap pool into a nice Koi Pond, That would make a very nice attraction. ....Once the Turtles are well enough to be on their own.

It's nice if he takes in, and cares for the Turtles that are injured , if that's the case.

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Update 3

Want2b, sorry if you were going to rescue the turtles from being cooked and eaten why would you put them in a pool next to a parking lot instead of releasing them.

I have reported it to theTCSPCA.

6. Re: Update 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 06:16