We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap eats

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap eats

We will be staying at the seven stars resort located on grace bay road for a wedding in May. Where do we go for cheap eats near the resort. Like 10$ burgers and pizza's and decent priced alcohol. Bars etc!!! Thx for your help.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap eats

Ports Of Call opposite - Jimmys Dive bar.

Just down the road - PIZZA PIZZA

Regent Village THE VIX has pub-grub specials

Danny Bouys for bar food

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,515 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap eats

May I add, Sharkbite and Tiki Hut if you should venture out further.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap eats

Thx guys. Is that near to where we are stating?

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap eats

Sharkbite and tiki, you will need a car / taxi.

for the best info; and maps

WHERE WHEN HOW website

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
5,515 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap eats

Located in Turtle Cove. As Husby says, you will need a car or taxi it if it is only one night you would like to go further out. Not a long drive. just minutes.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap eats

Also Flamingos, a local spot. Go to the beach, make a right passed Club Med on the beach. I would pick them over any of the places mentioned above, but that's just me. Other good options are Seaside Cafe at Ocean Club West and Cabana Bar at Ocean Club East. Both are also on the beach.

7. Re: Cheap eats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 06:16