We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One More Day!!!!

N/A
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
One More Day!!!!

I just had to say that! I am so excited! our plane leaves tomorrow morning. We haven't been to T&C in over 10 years. I'm sure a lot has changed. Can't wait to see the beautiful blue water and swaying palm trees.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One More Day!!!!

Welcome back!!

blue waters and rum runners await you.....

enjoy!

N/A
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One More Day!!!!

I cannot wait!!! Tomorrow at this time I should be on the beach with drink in hand!!!!!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: One More Day!!!!

Have a wonderful time! I have to say I'm a little jealous! ;-)

N/A
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One More Day!!!!

Patty, Newport Beach is nothing to complain about either. I love it there and I love California.

N/A
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One More Day!!!!

Patty, Newport Beach is nothing to complain about either. I love it there and I love California.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: One More Day!!!!

It is nice, that's true! Just wish our water would get out of the 60's more often! I think people are often surprised when they come here for vacation and find the water so cold....that's one of the reasons we love Provo so much...that nice warm beautiful water!

Have a great time!

7. Re: One More Day!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:18