We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Sandals Select Members

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Sandals Select Members

We are Platinum members of Sandals Select. Do they do the SS cruise for members? How is the returning guests luncheon?

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
608 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

There is a cruise on Thurs for concierge level guests.

As for the SSG lunch, we have gone a few times, depending on what else we are doing. Usually held at Schooners.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

Thank you!

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

What is the cruise? We are concierge level and arrive on Friday. One of my beefs with Sandals Grande St Lucia last year was this special tour that everyone raved about. You had to be concierge to go which we were. We never got an invitation or were told anything about it. Some people got dinner theater invitations, we didn't. Really hit or miss on the communication which wasn't good at all.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

I personally don't know. I read about it recently. However, I will be sure to ask about it and encourage you to do the same. I would love to hear how it goes.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
608 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

There has been a weekly concierge activity calender which includes the cruise (has been on Thursdays). One of the dive boats is used and they bring on basic drinks (beer, wine, champagne) along with lots of yummy appetizers......cruise lasts about an hour....goes towards Club Med. There are a couple games to win prizes as well.

What day was the cruise at the Grande??

Edited: 28 April 2013, 21:37
Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

It wasn't a cruise but a hike to Pigeon island ending in a boat tour around the harbor I believe. Anyway, it was never advertised. You had to go to one of the concierge tours or something like that to find out about it. We never went to the property tour or whatever it was so never got the invitation. I think it was on a Friday?

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,261 posts
608 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

Thanks for letting us know....will follow-up when we are there.

8. Re: Beaches Sandals Select Members

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:17