We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

Providenciales
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

The 3rd annual Caribbean Food and Wine Festival is scheduled for October 31 - November 2, 2013 here in Providenciales.

It seems this year will be just as incredible as years past. If you're on island be sure to purchase tickets to this year's event. Will post more info as it becomes available.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

Darn....we'll have just missed it! Would loved to have been able to attend it if we were still on the island!

Edited: 06 June 2013, 01:23
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

How do we buy ticlets?

Providenciales
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

From what I've been told tickets are not yet on sale. Once they are I'll be sure to update this thread. The itinerary for the festival can be found here caribbeanfoodandwinefestivaltci.com/mats/sch…

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

Ziggy-this sounds right up your alley! I think WWH needs to sponsor you so you can give it a write-up! :-)

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,807 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

We might get lucky and make it to this. Hope it works out!

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,425 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

Yes Patty, I'm still waiting for my E-vite, and flight tix are not just gonna purchase themselves ;)

I mentioned this event in the past and this year looks more of the same (except the Island street food fair which I didn't see before), which means it was successful I guess the first 2 years?

The gourmet safari is still $250 per which is too rich for my blood. Instead what I would like to see as I mentioned before is a "Locals" safari. A rum filled party bus that takes you from Flamingos to Sailing Paradise with a few stops in between (smokeys, Mr grouper, 3 queens), to try some local food and experience local culture.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

For future planning is seems they have settled on the first weekend in November for this event. We had a Gourmet Food Safari going on for about five years prior to this one. It is truly great fun. Last year the Street Fair was opposite Regent Village and they do block the streets.

Since WWH prints bi-monthly, a write-up on this event would be old news by the time we could print it in January. I do have a Banner link to them from my Dining page and you can view info on the past events at: 

www.caribbeanfoodandwinefestivaltci.com/

Providenciales
Level Contributor
175 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

A "local safari" is such an excellent idea. I've mentioned this concept before to friends.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

Can you tell me what is the Dinner under the stars?? tks

10. Re: Caribbean Food and Wine Festival 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 05:17