We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

Just bought the tickets for April,2014.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,902 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

How much?

United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

My October dates are just the same as they're been for months but I also saw in the last day or so the higher prices did come down a bit. I'm still holding off purchasing airfare until August as that's when they dropped last year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

Apr 5th and 19th.

BOS to PLS: from $460 to $320

PLS to BOS: from $538 to $483 ( we bought USAir )

R/T used to be $995, now $800.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

I'll miss you by a day Sapphire. It's so much more the week I'm going. I ended up booking with US Air

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

camke: I saw that. Due to school vacation week, airlines are trying to make the most out of it. Trying to go to T&C yearly while not being rich and famous is getting harder.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

Air rates are probably going down a little more in September. The word is out is the sky clouds. I do have a giant man's(think Beanstalk) handle on this air fare thing down pretty good. Call the airline person-to-person there are some promo codes to be obtained. Ask. Ask for any specials too? Don't be afraid to hone(sharpen) your negotiation skills. Mine are sharper than a scalpel. Now I didn't learn them overnight either. Cause everyone's got to learn sometime. You can't perform this airfare thing if you don't try to get them coveted tickets(Willie Wonka didn't give up for his Golden ticket, either should you)). Now this at least is some good news for most of you. Remember, you win if you only play(get in to) the air fare games. Now I don't negotiate very well up against an electronic computer(they have no listening skills). DR. JIM

Edited: 31 July 2013, 14:50
United States
Level Contributor
775 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

It's only the outgoing flights to TCI on JetBlue have gone down but not the returns - maybe they want us to only purchase one way tickets to paradise.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

I agree.

Since we bought one way tickets on USAir from PLS to BOS, price went up then dropped to lower than what we paid. It's really hard to predict.

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

I just got $140 per ticket back from Jet Blue- they put it in your travel bank for a future purchase..thanks for posting. Yay!!

New Milford...
Level Contributor
212 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: JetBlue flight fare just dropped for some dates !

Dr. Jim, Have you had this luck with JetBlue? Or other lines of air? Thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos