We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T&C all inclusive

Gallipolis, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
T&C all inclusive

Hello!

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to the Caribbean for mid September of 2014. Turks and Caicos looks like the right place but I'm having trouble finding where to stay. We prefer an all inclusive and beachfront location. Privacy is also important, we don't want a resort with tons of people and families with children. We would like to be able to walk straight out of our door and onto the beach. We'll be staying for 7 nights and our budget for food and accommodation is around $4,000-$5,000.

Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T&C all inclusive

The only two all inclusives on the island are Beaches and Club Med. Beaches caters to families and children which is exactly what you expressed you do not want so there's that. Club Med is one of the oldest resorts on the island and their rooms definitely need upgrading... I wouldn't recommend for a honeymoon.

There are other beachfront resorts on the island that would be perfect for your honeymoon, although not all inclusive. I would not rule them out. September is also a good time to travel in regard to rates and special offers from hotels.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T&C all inclusive

I'm not sure you will find that combination in the Turks & Caicos....

There are two All-Inclusives: Beaches: Very family friendly, very nice, and very expensive. You might be able to stay in that budget in Sept., but it would be close. Also, the Beaches resort is on about the narrowest section of beach and has the most guests and lots of kids.

Club Med: Check the other current thread on here about honeymooning at Club Med. ( tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147395-i212-k6719… ) Besides what has been said in the other threads, the Club Med has about 300 rooms, so a max of 600 guests. But we find that in Sept it is about half full, if that. It is on about a 1/2 mile of very wide beach so it doe snot get crowded. In Sept you could get "land only" Club Med for around $2400. That is all the "good part". See the other references to see that the Club Med is rather basic and far from luxurious. It is also not exactly "romantic:" in my view. Again, refer to the other thread and check other comments about Club Med. Other people here will probably suggest that you go non-AI on Provo and you can find some very romantic resorts that would meet your requirements, other than the AI part.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T&C all inclusive

An all inclusive with privacy? without tons of people? Not the business model of all-inclusive resorts.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T&C all inclusive

wrong island..........keep doing your research!

5. Re: T&C all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos